Wednesday, June 8, 2011

From The Desk Of...

It's that time of year again: Graduations! I always find it really hard to get people graduation gifts, and I think that giving someone money can be so impersonal. I was really struggling with what to get Krystal for her graduation, and one of my friends suggested I design her some personal note cards. I wasn't exactly sure what she would like, so I just came up with something that I thought would be really personal - they even have her name on the inside right panel. I printed these note cards at the company I work for, Vertical Printing & Graphics and I gave them to Krystal on her graduation party with some funky green envelopes to match!

For more information on Vertical Printing & Graphics, email them at info@verticalprinting.com, or check out their website: http://www.verticalprinting.com/



2 comments: