Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Prints for an Old Client

It has been so long since I have posted something! I have been super busy with projects that will be posted later, but I have to wait until the holidays pass before I can share most of them. :) I have also been working on a new website! I cannot wait to share it; I have been putting a lot of work into it, but really want to make sure it's presentable before I post that too. I am teaching myself (with some help!) to webdesign and am loving the challenge. A good friend of mine is helping me, and if you would like him to build a site for you, feel free to visit his website.

So here is something to tide you over: Claudia has been a long-time family friend, a previous employer, and a mentor. After leaving her marketing company, I continued to design small projects for her. This is something from awhile ago, but she needed them reprinted for an upcoming conference. I haven't had time to take photos during the daylight I have on the weekends, so indoors will have to do.  With the uv-coating we added to Claudia's flyers, the gloss is highly reflective and adds some shine to the photos. Enjoy this post, hopefully my next one will be related to my new website!