Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet Elena T Beauty

Elena was recommended to me by a mutual friend, who saw me post about the updated Design Velocipede site I created before Christmas. Elena was in need of a simple website to launch her small business as a full-service makeup artist and esthetician. First, I wanted to create Elena a logo - something that would help her stand out, but was inviting and personal enough for her website. I posted the first round as part of my 40 Days of Design, but you can see progress of the logos below, as well as the final logo Elena picked.



I then sent Elena the first comp for her website. She loved the example I sent her, so we went from there. Below are a couple of examples of the final site. Though, I highly recommend taking a look at the actual site hereI also must mention that professional photography really helps to elevate a site, which was definitely the case with Elena T Beauty. A HUGE shout-out to Shewanders for allowing us to use some of their photography. And of course, a huge thank you to Audra, because without her, none of this would have been possible! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment