Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chic Christmas

Happy early Christmas, all! This will be one of my last posts of the year as Jon and I are heading to England on Thursday! Can't believe it; it's been close to two and a half years since we have been back for a visit. We will be gone for about three weeks, and needless to say we have been very busy trying to get things taken care of before we leave. Christmas cards are sent, family-usa are all taken care of, and decorations are up. These decorations are ones that I started making last year. When I was growing up, we had some garland like this, and after digging them out of an old box last year, I decided to make my own. So last year I made two garland, complete with Christmas fabric, raffia, and burlap rope. This year I made one for the front door. I have been super busy and haven't had time to run to home depot for some wire. So next year, there may be a post where I've turned the door garland into a wreath :)

Happy Christmas everyone!