Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Website For A New Year


After months of hard work, I can finally say that I am ready to launch the all-new Design Velocipede website! I have had such a blast getting my posts together for this blog,  and I realized I needed somewhere else that could easily catalog my past projects. And that is how the Design Velocipede Website was born! Take a few minutes out of your day to peruse the new layout, some of my past work, and enjoy the project that has been consuming my life for the past couple of months!
I wish I could say I woke up one morning and realized I knew everything there was to know about web design. That was most definitely NOT the case. I had a TON of help, from my good friend Nick. He helped me with the code, the search engine optimization, and enough repetitive and ridiculous questions to last himself a lifetime. I owe him big time for all of his help, and the least I can do is let you all know where you can go to get a professional website for yourself or your business. Take a look at Ocean Grown Designs to see what Nick can build for you. 

Thank you everyone for supporting me and telling me how much you enjoy my posts; it's what keeps Design Velocipede going! Enjoy The All-New Design Velocipede and have a fabulous holiday. Now, it's time for Jon and myself to get on a plane and head across the pond!