Wednesday, February 22, 2012

40 Days of Design

Today is Ash Wednesday which marks the start of Lent. Every year I try to give something up: Diet Coke, chocolate, desserts...etc. Last year I was trying to figure out what to give up, when Jon suggested I do something instead of cutting something out. So last year I decided to do some type of art every day, for forty days. It was a struggle, but it helped me to get back into what I love doing. 

This year I will be doing the same - some type of creation every day. It could be in the form of designing a logo, taking pictures, or finishing that giant painting that has been sitting in the corner for the last few months... I will do it! I will be documenting some of my work on my blog, and will try to remember to post a picture every day via twitter.

Day One:
I am currently in the middle of editing photos for a shoot I did for some friends back in England. I have a couple more editing sessions to go, but I thought I would post a sneak preview. Gary and Charlo were recently engaged and asked me to take some photos while we were visiting. Here is a peek at the upcoming photos: