Thursday, March 1, 2012

40 Days of Design: Week One

I posted last week about the start of my '40 Days of Design', where I am working on the creation of something every day for forty days. I have been busy this week, so fitting in time at the end of the night has definitely been a struggle, but I have enjoyed it. I have been taking a picture every day and posting it. If you would like to see my journey, you can follow me on twitter or on my new page for facebook.

Although it was only the first week of this project, I was finally able to get motivated and finish the huge canvas that has been sitting in our apartment for...too long. Once I have some daylight this weekend, I will post some photos of the finished product, but here is a sneak peek. What to look forward to next week? Logo and website design. Happy Thursday!