Saturday, March 24, 2012

40 Days of Design: Week 4

Wow, the weeks are flying by. I cannot believe I am already to day 32 with 40 Days of Design! Easter is coming up in a few weekends, which means that it's going to be April soon. I completely accept that life moves quicker as you get older; I feel like I am just starting to notice it now though. Anyways, here is week 4 of 40 Days of Design, in case you missed it on social media. I know this is a little late as I have usually been posting on Thursdays and I will try and get back to that, but I have just been getting home later and sometimes the last thing I want to do is open my laptop. So, if you cannot wait a week to see all of the progress of 40 Days of Design, then follow me on social media through FacebookTwitter, or on Instagram. Have a lovely week everyone, and hope to post another completed project here soon - stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment