Monday, August 15, 2011

KW_Designs

Recently I have had to send out some invoices, which is great. However, I am not a fan of receiving bills, and I don't know of anyone who is. I know if I got a bill in the mail that was well designed, and in a nice envelope, I probably wouldn't mind paying it as much. I have some beautiful champagne envelopes left over from our wedding, and I thought this would be a great use for them. I also have changed my last name, and was in need of some new business cards with 'Woolley' on them. The business cards have a spot uv on them. It's hard to see the spot uv in the photos, but it definitely adds something a little extra to the card. I got them printed at Vertical Printing and they can help you out with any printing, especially business cards! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment