Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wedding Season

It feels like so many of my friends are getting engaged and married! With my excitement, also comes requests for invitations, announcements, and photography, so it's really great because I get to be a huge part of their big day. Kelsie and Kevin got engaged several months ago and after some hard work, we got these finished. I had Kelsie pick a photo of downtown Austin, and I drew my own rendition of it (it's actually the view from where the couple will be having their reception). I also added the roses, since they will be having their ceremony at the rose garden in Downtown Austin. Kevin and Kelsie decided on printing the invitations and RSVPs on a classic crest natural white for a rustic look. As a gift, I printed each address on the envelopes for them, and I also included the (surprise!) stickers to help seal the back of the envelopes. Jon and I got ours in the mail a couple of days ago, so I felt like I wouldn't be ruining anything by posting these now :)

The happy couple printed these at Vertical Printing and even though Kevin and Kelsie live in Austin, they were able to hand-pick the paper stock, as we sent them several samples. Jon and I are very much looking forward to celebrating with Kevin & Kelsie when they tie the knot, October 1st in Austin, Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment