Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Branding for a Wedding

I wanted to wait until our 1-year anniversary to post this, but I just couldn't wait! One of my dreams would be to brand weddings for a living. Below is an example of one I branded . . . MY OWN! From the start: invitations, rsvp, parking pass and envelopes; to everything at the wedding and reception: program, table names, name tags, and menu - I had a blast designing it all. I realize the entire printed look is very simple, especially for a professional designer, but with only six weeks to plan, simple was the theme...well that, and shabby-chic. As a side note, you can see below that I kept all of my rsvps, and am still trying to think of a creative idea to showcase them. Receiving all of them in the mail, was so exciting. Each one was personal and special, as many had full paragraphs of well-wishes for us!

I can't take all of this credit myself. I had HUGE amounts of help from so many individuals. I owe a giant shout out to the Kuptz and Lysander families. I could not have done it without them. Cheri helped me create each of the 90 name tags, and yes: each one has a hand-sewed fabric circle and button attached. Steve helped to paint each of the citron table runners, and the Kuptz girls helped dress the tables before the reception. (For more information on Cheri and her brilliant creativity, visit the Spiritivity website and take a look at my previous posts for her business branding) Tracey helped with everything, from booking our ceremony spot, to printing everything paper - and off her home printer no less! I really was blessed to have both families involved; I couldn't have done it without them.

And I most definitely cannot take credit for the amazing photography featured here. ABM Wedding Photography (ABM standing for A Beautiful Moment) was one of my favorite parts of our special day. Not only were they so easy to work with, they made the event stress-free, and we came away with some stunning shots. So a GIGANTIC thank you to Brian and team, you did a fab job. For more information on ABM Photography, or to book them for your next event, visit their website.

I had nothing but great experiences with all of my vendors, from our caterer, to the photo booth, to where we got our cupcakes- each business did a great job. If you would like more information on them, or our venue, just send me a line. And of course, if you would like your wedding branded (or know someone who would!), contact me. I would be happy to help give your special day a unique and consistent look.