Monday, September 26, 2011

The Organizing Perfectionist

One of my co-workers, and really good friend, Mandy asked me to design a logo for her new business. She gave me a couple of small ideas of what she wanted, but I based the comps mainly on her personality and style. I wanted to try and encompass her entire business idea into one logo, which was difficult. Below is the first set of proofs I sent her:





From the finalized logo, we then decided to create a business card. We first came up with her title: Mandy - The Organizing Perfectionist! This statement could not be more true. Mandy's new business will focus on using her expert organizational skills to better individuals in their own environment. From bags that have a zillion pockets to arrange all your trinkets, to software that can keep all those birthday photos cataloged. Mandy can provide organizing for home, business, photos, events and other types of organizing your mind hasn't even thought of yet! To find out more about Mandy, follow her on Facebook or visit her Website. I felt so blessed to be able to design these cards for Mandy; finished on 16 point with a matte finish, and of course printed at Vertical Printing.