Tuesday, September 6, 2011

From Concept to Completion!

Other than a referral, I think the best compliment a designer can have is seeing the actual finished product(s) of their work. Back in June, my mentor and close family friend came to me with a proposition of designing a logo for her new business. Spiritivity started off as a couple of logo designs which steadily became the logo you see below. That in turn became a business card, and eventually the all-in-one painting studio: the trailer! I was absolutely over the moon when I saw the trailer wrap. It's just amazing seeing your designs come to life!

Spiritivity's mission is to connect individuals with their "you"nique God given creative abilities in a safe and fun workshop environment. This workshop environment comes to you (hence the tag-line on the back of the business card), in the form of a portable art studio. I cannot wait to get the ball rolling on this, and help Cheri teach some of these workshops. What great experience for my inevitable teaching credential! To learn more about Spiritivity, connect with us through Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or check out our Website!