Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweet Thoughts For My Sister

Ever since I could remember, I have always wanted an older sister. That was obviously never going to happen, as I was the oldest of three...and thirteen years their senior! After getting married though, I was blessed with not one, but TWO older sisters, both of which live a very long plane ride away, in England. I miss them both immensely, and although we occasionally see each other over skype and facetime, it's not the same as being together. I wanted to let Carli know, that even though Jon and I live some 5,000 miles away, we are still constantly thinking of her and Dave. So, to make the distance seem not as wide, I designed Carli some personalized cards, and sent them to her. It has been too long since I have seen (both!) my lovely sister-in-laws, and am very much looking forward to seeing Carli and the rest of the fam when Jon and I head across the pond for Christmas and New Years. Still thinking of you, Car! We can't wait to see you! xxxxx